Steps Our Dealership Is Taking To Keep Our Team & Customers Healthy
The safety and health of our employees and customers is always a top priority. We want you to be aware of the actions our dealership is taking as the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) becomes a bigger point of discussion in our daily lives.
At our dealership, we are:
1. Fully sanitizing and wiping down each vehicle on the lot and that comes in for service.
2. Deep cleaning common areas used by employees and customers.
3. Providing additional hand sanitizing stations and wipes for customers and employees.
4. Instructing employees not to come in if they feel sick or experience any symptoms.
5. Offering home delivery and vehicle pick up/delivery options.
6. Offering at Home Test Drives.
Keeping our community healthy is important to us. We appreciate everyone’s flexibility during this time, and we look forward to continuing to provide the level of service you have come to expect from our team.